Ready to get your license? We would love to help you get your license to drive.
Our Road Tests..
Our road test is open to anyone ready to pass the practical driving test. (If you need a test due to being charged with a OUI, I am sorry that we cannot help you.) If you are looking for a competency test, fill out the my license was revoked form.
Our road test are held at our classroom in Ipswich. We request the Registry of Motor Vechicles send us an examiner to conduct these tests. Usually the test are held every 4-6 weeks. I never know the exact date until the Registry tells me, about 1 week before the test.
1. We must have a minimum of 20 applicants on our list who are ready to test. (maximum of 30)
2. Only applicants who are over 18 yrs. of age can go on the list without completing drivers ed. FIRST.
3. No applicant will be put on the list without one of our instructors conducting an evaluating lesson beforehand. We will decide if the applicant is ready.
4. There is NO GUARANTEE of passing, or even getting a test that was requested.
5. All applications must be received 2.5 weeks before proposed road test date.
6. Once the application is sent, I cannot add you to the list, you must wait until the next application is sent
7. If the application is denied by the registry (lack of examiners to conduct the tests) Our office will turn around and resend the application the following week
8. If the applicant is denied a test due to incorrect information, or another test booked at another time or place. We CAN NOT get them back on the list.
9. Once you are on the list you can keep track of what you must do next, or information about the test on the “UPCOMING ROAD TEST” page.
Visit on of our pages below for more information.