Next UPCOMING Road Test’s
December 15th… YEA!!! WE HAVE A DATE. OUR ROAD TEST WILL BE ON FRIDAY EVENING DECEMBER 22. PHIL WILL COME AFTER WORKING AT HAVERHILL RMV. HIS LAST TEST THERE ARE SCHEDULED AT 3:00 – HE IS HOPING TO BE AT OUR OFFICE AROUND OR BEFORE 4. IF YOU HAVE WORK LET ME KNOW.
December 10th, PM – I still have heard nothing from the RMV. I have rewritten the list and will submit it again tomorrow in the morning. Make sure you read the things to do below. EACH of those are very important to complete BEFORE the test.
December 7th, PM – I still have not heard anything from the RMV, The RMV is holding summits for the driving schools today and tomorrow. I do not expect a quick reply this week. Please be patient, We know everything that is listed here only. Please do not call the office for more information. We don’.t know that answer.
DECEMBER 1st, 2017 – Everyone is done.. Certifications are all filed.
I am finalizing the road test request so it will be ready to email at 8am shart on Monday 12/4. – DONE
We will be requesting a date somewhere between Dec. 14th to the 19th. The date depends on if there is an examiner available and their schedule. I should know by Friday 12/8 and will post it here first, then try to text or email everyone to look here. I will then open times for road test review on the appointy site for you to schedule.
Please make sure that you scroll down to verify that you have done all of the required tasks on this page below.
1. To qualify entry to the test list, you must be either 18 years of age or older, or have completed all your lessons 3 weeks before the test date. If you are 18, and want to go on the test make sure we know.
2 On test day, all testing will be first come first serve, IF.. I have your road test application and you come all set to test. If I do not have your application, we will have to fill it out then, and others may be ahead of you in the queue. For your comfort and amusement, we will be showing a movie for those who are waiting.
3. I do have a number of adults who will be given a primary slot in queqe when they arrive.
4 All road test preps will be open to schedule a few days before the test date…. T.B.A. Please schedule with the “office instructor” on the lesson website. There will be NO door to door service. You must meet us at the classroom.
Look below to make sure you have completed all of the required tasks. Do not wait until the last minute.
THINGS TO DO: Please read and take care of all six (6) items on the list. Numbers 3 & 4 have links to the RMV site. mouse click to get the form connect to the RMV site to pay.
1. First things first. get all of the information about our road tests. read this page:A Road Test with BRIGHTS
2. Look at your permit, if it is damaged, in pieces, or the numbers are unreadable, or your face has worn off, or anything is stuck to it so you cannot read any part of the permit…. GET A NEW ONE!! If the back is taped, laminated ….GET A NEW ONE. (go to ANY RMV $15.) IF YOU DO NOT REPLACE YOUR PERMIT, THE EXAMINER CAN REFUSE TO TEST YOU!
3. Print out and fill out the Class D Road Test application IN BLACK INK – By your last lesson, or soon after, give it to your instructor or drop it off at the office. Leave it in the BRIGHTS mailbox outside next to the office entrance.
4. Pay the Registry for the for the license ($50.) and test appointment($35.). (FYI..any money you paid Brights Driving is for the sponsorship of a road test… not the registry fees) FYI.. If you are wondering if you already paid or not, use the link and fill out the information. It will only take money if it is owed, if you have already paid it will tell you your do not owe any money at this time.
If your fees are not paid before the test, you will have to either: (BTW..your license will not be processed until they are paid)
- Go to the Registry and pay them 24 hours AFTER YOUR TEST – you will be given a temporary license to drive
- Pay them online after your test – then wait (7-10 days) for your license to arrive in the mail. Only then will you be able to drive by your self.(Your permit will remain a permit, and you can drive with a licensed adult.)
5. Contact your insurance company about the car the new driver will be using. Once they are licensed, they must be included on the insurance policy. Decide which car the new driver will be allowed to drive. If you do not choose, the Insurance Company might charge you for the new driver to drive the most expensive vehicle.
6. Make sure you go onto the driving lesson site and sign up for a slot for the test review.
Make sure you keep your skills sharp.. practice… practice… practice. The more you drive and practice the road test skills, the smoother the day will run and the quicker the line will move. ROAD TEST SKILLS= parallel parking, three point turns, backing up straight, securing your vehicle on a hill
Sign in below to see if you are on the list. After we get a date, the times to arrive will be listed. No need to keep checking, I will notify you of the date on THIS page.